Friday

great way to end the week, or great start to the weekend

   Just finished up with a rehearsal dinner for my new found friends Jordan Difani and Ann Weizer! I am so pumped for the wedding tomorrow.  I am second shooting for Maura and I absolutely can not wait for my first wedding!! The rehearsal was great and everything went as smooth as could be. We headed out to Jordan's parent's house for the dinner. Their place was incredible. It was a very intimate setting with some delicious food, some extremely heart-felt toasts, and some awesome dance moves. I've never seen that many white people dance so good! I had the great opportunity to have a real heart-to-heart with the groom and we are planning for a double dinner date with our brides sometime after their honeymoon! Can't wait.  What a great way to end a very stressful week and to start an awesome weekend. I am so happy for this couple tomorrow. I know that God will work wonders through you two. Bless you both!!

Check 'em out:
how cool?


tasty food! I would know!

awesome moment between brothers

what a beautiful couple

cheers!!


look at my swag


cute

not quite sure what to put here...



until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment