Friday

beautiful weather - beautiful bride

I now have two bridal shoots under my belt and I am addicted! Today I shot for Maura at the super trendy northstar building here in Fayetteville. We couldn't have asked for better weather! I know that most people would not think that shooting right before a thunderstorm would be good but it was fantastic. Absolutely no shadows, the wind was blowing in our favor, and the clouds were big and fluffy with a sweet grey and blue sky behind them! I know that it is weird that I look at those things, but I do! To bad I can't post any of the shots of the bride but I did get Maura to do a little modeling for me so I could post up a photo of the day. I also wanted to be able to blog where we were shooting and get a couple of shots of the building!

enjoy:

picture-of-the-day

until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment