Wednesday

eventful to say the least


Today has been one of the more eventful days I've had in a long time. Molly and I went to Iron Horse Coffee Co. for lunch today. This was my first time going there and it was really good. We had about thirty minutes before I had to take her back to teach so we walked around downtown Rogers. I've only driven through the downtown area, (and dropped Molly off one time to try out for American Idol). I really like it! After I dropped her off I had a couple of hours to kill so I went back to downtown to scout out some places that I would like to do a shoot.

Check these:

I've really been trying to work on my symmetry 
I like this little guy

































Crazy thing happened on the way home! We  got rear ended!! I've never been in a wreck in my life. It wasn't too bad. Luckily the woman driving was a State Farm worker so we were able to get everything worked out pretty smoothly. I will be taking our car in tomorrow to get it fixed and pick up our loaner car. I wander what we'll get? Doubt it will be any better than our Volvo...

oops:
















On a milder note, I came home and had an awesome workout with Ben and when I was walking up to my apartment I saw Benny and Angela outside with their boys. They were all dressed up so I ran upstairs to get some quick shots.

Here is what came of it:






love this


until next time
Ryan

1 comment: