Thursday

10 fingers... 11 toes?

wow... posting a blog monday-wednesday-friday is tough! How does Dale do it every single day!? I'm starting to feel like it is a job and I should definitely be getting paid for it!

I had the great opportunity to do a family shoot for my friends and their little boy yesterday at Wilson Park. Preston and Leslie McCormack are old friends of mine. They lead a community group that my wife and I used to attend and are now moving to Little Rock so Preston can go to medical school!! Dr. Preston! I wanted them to be able to have some good pictures of their little boy in Fayetteville before they moved, which is Sunday. It was such a chill photo shoot. We just walked around the park for a while talking. I forgot for a while that I was supposed to be snapping pics because I was so caught up with just hanging out!

oh... you may be wondering about the title to the blog post. their boy, Silas has 11 toes?! I guess it wasn't that hard to figure out, ha! Well I should really be getting back to doing my taxes! I know that it is Thursday and this is taking place of Wednesday's blog post, but I will post tomorrow as well. I have a shoot tomorrow with Maura in Eureka Springs! It's gonna be cold.......

Here are some shots from yesterday:
enjoy!












































until next time
Ryan

1 comment: