Tuesday

a season of renewal

Hello friends,
  Well not a lot to talk about, other than rain!! These past few days have been crazy! Fayetteville has seen more rain these past few days then it has in over 80 years. With that being said, I haven't really had a chance to go out and get my photography on! So, I will talk about this weird season of renewal that I am going through. I like to think that God uses the things of this world to help us better understand the things of the spiritual. About a month ago my camera crapped out on me and I had Bedford's fix it, then a few days ago I break the screen on my phone and had to get a replacement and then two days ago our computer starts messing up! I went to Megabytes today and to my great relief it will be fixed for free!! What has been happening is the keys are all going crazy and the trackpad is about finished. this is what hap/p/ens when I use the p//////// key! It just gives me tons of ////////////. I have a white macbook and the guys at megabyte told me that since the edges are cracking, like most white macs are, then it is a manufactures defect and I am getting a completely new top case and trackpad! So great news. I also got my camera back from bedfords today and Thursday my new phone will arrive. So that is where I am at! Just keeping my eyes open to see what all this might mean.

here are some shots I got lately:
love my little man!

that's what cabin fever will do to you!

lovely bride

sister shoot
unedited






until next time
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Dude, this sky was awesome! I remember seeing it myself and wishing I had a camera. Glad to see you captured the moment of God's creation.

    By the way, we're back in town so let's do that double-date we talked about at the wedding! And again, thank you so much for the job both you and Maura did of documenting our wedding weekend. We literally cannot wait to see the pics!! :)

    - Jordan Difani

    ReplyDelete