Monday

family

What a full weekend! Molly had her concert that she directed for the Mashburn singer's on Saturday night at the uark ballroom! They were great and I got to be one of the photographers for the concert too! Before that I was helping Maura out with her client Colby Baker for her bridal portraits. They are so good! Can't show them yet... :) Then yesterday Molly and I went to Oklahoma for my grandfather's 80th birthday and I had a family shoot for my old friend Kristina Kerr and her gorgeous family! Today has proven that this will be a very busy week. I am so pumped about graduating in less than a month!! I really have to focus and push through for this last stretch, can't check out early!

enjoy these shots from the weekend:
love these two



daddy and Zoey

daddy and Kaylee



I loved that she was the only one looking back!

until next time
Ryan

p.s. I was just looking online and saw this incredible giveaway by Crave Photography! It's an all expense  paid 2 day trip to Utah to learn everything from editing (in a major way) to shooting! check this out... Crave Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment