Monday

I had the time of my life

Saturday was absolutely incredible. Shooting Jordan and Ann's wedding was one of the more exhausting things I have done, but it was also one of the most satisfying things too. First and foremost: I was completely welcomed by everyone there! I know few people, upon just meeting them, that have made me feel as welcomed as did everyone that was apart of that wedding. My morning was spent mostly with the guys and it felt like I was just hanging out with them. I even had to remind myself a couple of times that I wasn't actually in the wedding, but that I was one of the photographers!

{Their wedding was gorgeous}

And the reception was so much fun! I really loved having the fisheye to play with. Might have overdone it a bit! But I did get some good shots with the 50mm. My two favorite parts of the reception were all the awesome singers and the dancing! Above all else, I know that Jordan and Ann are going to have a fantastic marriage. They both love and serve the Lord, and each other so well. I really can't wait to have them over for dinner soon!


I know that I've bombarded Facebook with these shots already so I'll post only a few of my favs:







until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment