Monday

lily of the valley

I had the great pleasure to do a family shoot for Molly's coworker Lauren and her lovely kids this past Friday!  Lauren is surprising her husband with the photos from the shoot for father's day! How awesome is that? Don't worry, she told me that he doesn't have Facebook and she wanted me to post some sneak peak's!  Her kids were so fun to be with and extremely well behaved!  It was a bit hot but they were such troopers.  That was just the beginning to a great weekend.  Saturday I shot my second wedding for Maura! It was so chill, I loved it!! The bride and groom were awesome and all the bridesmaids and groomsmen were so fun to be around.  I took two finals this morning and I have two left!! My birthday is Wednesday and I graduate Saturday! best. week. ever.

Check out some shots from Friday's photo shoot:



Lauren Eide standing by her husband's name




this one turned out better than I had planned!



until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment