Friday

Joplin Relief

Hello friends!

I know that many of us have been affected by the devastating tornado that struck Joplin Missouri this past Sunday.  In an effort to give back, I will be donating all of my profits from prints sold to the American Red Cross!  I will have this going on until Saturday, June 11th.

I will also be teaming up with MauraDawn Photography in attempts to give to the Joplin community.  We will be holding charity shoots this June 8th and 9th from 8am until 10am, then 3pm until 6pm.  Each session will be $50 for thirty minutes, with CD's sold separately at the same price.  All of the proceeds will go to the Joplin Relief Effort.  

Please book now and help us give to the Joplin community!
email-ryan.klintworth@gmail.com
T-918.855.0693

you're awesome!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment