Wednesday

in desperate need of a break

This day has been nuts! I had two finals this morning for the same class! One lecture and one lab. I then finished a project that was due by midnight tonight, that I completely forgot about until after the two tests!! For the rest of the day I have been working on a paper that is due tomorrow at noon. I've taken a couple of breaks throughout the day though. I helped Molly run some errands and she and I went to our new community group! It was really great and I am super excited to start meeting with those awesome peeps! After community group I headed over to George's Majestic Lounge to photograph Ryan Burton's band play. This was his last show here until he moves to Nashville! It was a packed house and I had a blast shooting it! I could seriously get used to concert photography. I need to get back to this paper, and to bed. I have a 6am bible study in the morning... we'll see how tomorrow looks!

Check out Ryan and his crew in action:










until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment