Thursday

{serafini wedding} - reception

I have recently been learning that one has to make do with what they have.  To perfect something with what is right in front of you, then it can only get better when more resources are available.  The process of acquiring all of the needed equipment for photography is a long and very expensive one!!  For the weddings that I am have been shooting, I have been lucky enough to have been able to borrow a camera and lenses from a few very good/generous friends.  So for this wedding I used a friends Nikon D300 with a 50mm, 11mm - 16mm, and a 70mm - 200mm.  However, I did not have a flash.  I tried to get as much as I could without totally blowing out the photos with a super high ISO! 

here is what came of it:













until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment