Wednesday

spring cleaning


yeah right! It's more like winter cleaning it's so cold outside!! But in all honesty I am excited about the new changes that I am going through, and I thought a complete change to the blog would be appropriate. This is also to match MY NEW LOGO!! My good friend Sarah Barrow designed my awesome logo. I am so pumped about this, thanks Sarah!!! When I sat out to change up my blog I had in mind what I wanted. I was going for something a little more clean to match my new logo. I didn't plan on having to learn quite so much! It was a great journey though. I honestly spent about 5 hours or more on youtube watching video tutorials of all kinds! I learned how to make my banner disappear, how to make a button from a photo that links to other websites, like my own. I also found that I really love blogging, editing, everything! In this, I can say that learning is so completely vital to what I do. If I am not always learning new things about photography, editing, blogging, social networking, I can really fall behind! There are so many resources out there just waiting to be found. I am continually looking for mine! Moving on: I am really stoked to show these awesome photos of my lovely nieces that I shot over spring break in Boerne, TX. I had such a blast with them down there and I can't wait to see them again for our family reunion!!

without further ado!
here are some shots to commemorate:
















until next time,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment