Monday

back into the swing of things


Now that Molly and I are back in Fayetteville it is time to snap back into reality. I find it really hard to transition back into my daily routine whenever I just get back from a vacation of any length. My time in Texas was so relaxing and much needed.  I love getting to see my brothers and sisters and truly love getting to know my nieces more and more!! Coming back to Fayetteville is great though. It's nice to come back to a place that you really love. This town is awesome!! Everything from the style of the place to the wonderful community of people (woodway!!).  Molly and I got back late Saturday night and went straight to bed - woke up the next day and went straight to church - came home and I went straight to an engagement shoot that I second shot for Maura Dawn Photography - then straight to bed. Well maybe not straight to bed, I did stay up to edit for a while! I will probably post on Wednesday the photos from the shoot for Amanda Millers family, but I just finished up with the engagement shots from yesterday so I am anxious to get those up!

so here you are:

such a fun couple


probably my favorite shot



very cool

look how fun they were!


can't help but get the shoes in there!


I really like getting these shots




very nice

look at those shoes


Maura Dawn - hard at work!





until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment