Friday

Boerne


Today will conclude our time in Texas. For the past few days, Molly and I have been staying with her sister in Boerne, TX. This little town is incredibly quaint! Amanda and Austin (her sister and sister's husband) were in Puerto Rico for a business trip so Molly and I were taking care of their three girls. Madison-8, Emmry-5, and Molly-2. We had a blast! Being a "Dad" for those two days was exhausting to say the least, I don't know how anyone does it?! I'm sad to leave but very anxious to get back to Fayetteville and dive head first into everything i've got going on there! Speaking of diving back into things, while Molly and I were at a little coffee shop, I ran into one of Amanda's friends who works for a summer Christian Athletics camp called Still Water. She nonchalantly asked us what we do. Molly said that she teaches and I said that I am finishing school and am a photographer. Her eyes got really wide and she said that she has been looking for a photographer for their summer camp. We are now looking at possibly coming back for a week or two this summer so I can shoot their camp. They also need a videographer and I am obsessed with making little movies so I may just rent a Canon 5D for the time I'm down here to get some good footage! Really exciting things are brewing, and I am thankful for all of them!

some shoots to commemorate:

in love



I've driven this same car at Theo's














until next time
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome to have been there when this journey started! It's amazing to see how God has worked throughout this adventure!!! So happy for you and Molly!!

    ReplyDelete