Saturday

spring has sprung. time for a break

Hello!

so it's 2:15 am and I know that I should be in bed because I am driving to Texas early tomorrow morning but I had a rehearsal/dinner shoot tonight for an awesome couple and I can't seem to stop editing!! plus my good friend Callie Granderson came over to help me with my site. We fed off each other pretty well and we both came out with some added flair to our websites! these next 7 days are going to be awesome. I will be in Witchita Falls tomorrow for a wedding and Austin from Sunday until Tuesday. molly and I will then be going to San Antonio until Friday. I can't wait to see all the little kiddos!!


here is a really cool shot I got tonight at a
rehearsal I did with my friend Maura



until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment