Wednesday

These 40 days will be a time to give thanks

I just want to start off by thanking the Lord so very much for what He has been doing lately! I would also like to thank some very deserving people in my life: My incredible wife who is so caring and who always backs me up no matter what! I love you so much Molly!! My dear friend Brandon Jennings for helping me find my way around a camera and teaching me all about post production work. Thank you Brandon! Maura Johnson you have been vital to my growth as a photographer. The work we have done together lately has been fantastic. Not only have we taken some really good shots but I've had a blast doing it! I also have to give you credit for my photo of the day that I do on facebook. That alone has been pushing me to want to succeed and be better, thank you! Thank you Amy Gaddy for helping to jump start me into all of this by graciously letting me borrow your D80 for so long! I am so thankful to have found something that brings me such joy and passion. I am unbelievably thankful for the people the Lord has placed in my life that have such a positive influence on me. I love you all!


I would also like to thank this place for returning to me, my love of espresso! 
Thank You Mama Carmen's

Thanks be to God

No comments:

Post a Comment