Tuesday

Herzig family shoot

I had the great opportunity to photograph the most adorable family this morning. Vivian is such a cutie, and quite the little fireball! I guess it's a red head thing!! I really enjoy starting out my day with a photo shoot. I find that being with people who want you to capture their love, is so very satisfying! It is the best knowing that my job is letting people see themselves truly in love, through the eye of my camera! I am very blessed to do what I do and I pray that God continues to bless me in this incredible business. Thank you to everyone out there who have helped me on this journey to get me where I am today, and to all of you who inspire me! I can't wait to see where God takes me!!

sneak peak from this morning:


























































until next time
Ryan

1 comment: