Monday

OKC Civic Center Music Hall Wedding: Drew + Jenna

Hey everyone!
This is a very special post for me. My wife's little sister got married!! I was thrilled that she wanted me to photograph her wedding and I had a wonderful time doing it! I was lucky enough to work with my brother-in-law Todd on this one. It was just one big family affair! Jenna and Drew had their wedding and receptions at the OKC Civic Center Music Hall, and I don't think any of us could have asked for better weather! I mean seriously, January 30th and it was in the 60's!? Jenna had a lovely DIY wedding complete with chocolate-dipped rice kripspy treat sticks! mmm... my favorite! The day after Jenna and Drew's wedding they flew to NYC to watch the ball drop in Times Square! My wife is so jealous... Maybe next year honey?!

But until then enjoy these photos:













until next time
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it is truly very special post. Keep sharing such details here. I also am very happy these days as doing arrangements for my grandparent’s 70th anniversary. Want to make their day super special so would like to book the best event space Atlanta for that. Hoping that we would have a great time.

    ReplyDelete