Wednesday

Riffraff prints!

Well as you may have already guessed, that is what this post is about. I had the idea a few weeks back about putting some of my prints in at some local stores. Riffraff being one of them, is a unique little store on the square. They specialize in trendy antique style goods geared towards the ladies, so I really had to brainstorm for this one! Ha, or just ask my wife!! My idea was to photograph the different sorority houses before bid day this Sunday, when all the girls find out what houses they are in, and frame them to be sold in the store. I went out Monday morning before sunrise and got some photos, bought the frames and some ribbon to match. I took them in today and they are now for sale in the store. They put them up on Facebook, so go check them out!! If they sell well, I'll do some more and possibly do different stuff in the future. Things like shots of Dickson street or the Razorbacks.

Here you go:
here is what they look like in the store
they have super cute ribbon to be hung by too!










until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment