Friday

Canon EOS 7D

 I am now the new owner of, you guessed it, a Canon EOS 7D! I'm so pumped about this new camera. It really couldn't have come at a better time either. I will be flying to Austin next week to shoot 3 weddings with a couple friends of mine. They both shoot Canon and they have 5D mark II's and 7D's. One of my buddies said that he is actually using his 5D mark II as his backup to his 7D. I was originally planning on renting it from BorrowLenses.com, but I book a wedding on Monday, so I had enough down to purchase the camera. A bit of solid advise that I've received from many a fellow photog, was to NOT GO INTO DEBT!!! They said to purchase things only with money made through shoots. This advise has also made it all so much more exciting! Anyways... enough ranting. Time to read the owners manual!!

until next time
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment